You can connect to an existing Employee Time Punch database after a new install. This is helpful if you have the network version and install on multiple computers or if you are installing on a replacement computer.
- Click System Setup and then System Settings in the menu at the top of the main screen.
- Enter the Administrator PIN code if prompted.
- Click OK.
- Select the Database tab at the top of the Settings window.
- Click the Find button next to the current Database location.
- Now browse to the location where the existing database file is using the directory explorer on the left side of the window or by clicking the drop down at the top of the window and then browsing to the new location. Once you have located the existing database file, double-click on it in the window.
- Your Database selection should now read the new location, click OK.